Things I love about St. George:
* That it’s not part of the Arctic freeze.
* The contrast of red sandstone slopes against the glacier peaks
* Driving behind old people in their Town Cars and seeing that they’re keeping alive the tradition of crocheting holders for their Kleenex boxes.
* That there are so many golf courses every single person in St. George could golf at the same time and still there would be no waiting.
Things I hate about St. George
* The drive. I got clocked at doing 100 and got a pretty pricey ticket.
* That the old people in Town Cars drive so slowly that I can see their Kleenex boxes in their rear window.
* Not seeing this beautiful face: